Ghostcrawler stated these aren’t set in stone, but here’s the initial proposed new Hunter talents for Mists of Pandaria.
- Frozen Arrows — Your arrows and ammunition are chilled with frost, causing your Auto Shot to have a 30% chance to reduce the targets movement speed by 30% for 10 sec.
- Arcane Arrows — Your arrows and ammunition are infused with arcane magic, causing your Auto Shot to have a 50% chance to restore 5 Focus when it deals damage.
- Venom Tipped Arrows — Your arrows and ammunition are mixed with serpent venom, causing a stacking poison damage over time effect on the target dealing Nature damage. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Silencing Shot — A shot that silences the target and interrupts spellcasting for 3 sec.
- Wyvern Sting — A stinging shot that puts the target to sleep for 30 sec. Any damage will cancel the effect. When the target wakes up, the Sting causes 2190 Nature damage over 6 sec. Only one Sting per Hunter can be active on the target at a time.
- Intimidation — Command your pet to intimidate the target, causing a high amount of threat and stunning the target for 3 sec. Lasts 15 sec.
- Posthaste — Your movement speed is increased by 60% for 4 sec after you use Disengage.
- Evasiveness — Increases your chance to dodge attacks and resist spells by 100% for 3 sec when you use Disengage.
- Exhilaration — When you Disengage, you are instantly healed for 15% of your total health when you successfully land.
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera — Whenever you are hit by a melee attack, the cooldown of your Disengage is instantly reduced by 4 sec.
Whenever you are hit by a ranged attack or spell, the cooldown of your Deterrence is instantly reduced by 8 sec.
These effects have a 2 sec cooldown.
- Aspect of the Iron Hawk — Your Aspect of the Hawk now also reduces all direct damage taken by 15%.
- Spirit Bond — While your pet is active, you and your pet will regenerate 2% of total health every 5 sec.
- Fervor — Instantly restores 50 focus to you and your pet.
- Readiness — When activated, this ability immediately finishes the cooldown on all Hunter abilities.
- Thrill of the Hunt — You have a 15% chance when you use fire [sic] a shot that costs focus to instantly regain 100% of the focus cost of the shot.
- Flash Freeze — Your freezing trap no longer has a cooldown, but only one target can be afflicted by it at a time.
- Black Ice — Increases the movement speed reduction of your Ice Trap by an additional 10% and when you move through your Ice Trap you gain 50% movement speed for 4 sec.
- Transmorph Trap — Place a nature trap laced with a special toxin that will transmorph the next enemy into a beast reducing their movement speed by 60% and causing them to be unable to use any of their normal abilities.
Sorry for the low-rez screen shots, I’m watching online.